Your community partner in improving continuity of care and outcomes for transitioning patients.
Important benefits for patients and caregivers.
- Better continuity of care.
- Upgraded patient care experience.
- Improved health outcomes.
- Fewer preventable hospital readmissions.
- Reduction in readmissions costs.
- Greater patient satisfaction.
- Improved ratings and referrals for caregivers.
No need for patients or family members to go anywhere but home.
- Discharge medications are delivered to patient bedsides.
- Any needed medical supplies and/or equipment are delivered to patient homes.
- Three follow-up calls are made to patient/family in the first month after discharge to ensure adherence, check on side effects, and support coordination and physician follow up.